Sony is known for its sound and picture quality. Ericsson Xperia SOLA brought you by Sony can be unlocked in terms of bootloader. In this article you will overcome the tutorial of unlocking boot loader of Xperia SOLA. Why will a user unlock boot loader of his phone?
The answer is to install several custom ROM firmwares in their Sony Ericsson Xperia SOLA.To install several custom ROMs, one has to root the device which are most of the time are unofficial and is on user’s risk. This bootloader method explained below is not official and you need to wait a little while the official ICS Android 4.0 firmware update for Xperia SOLA will out. However, many leaked versions are available you can select from.
|Note: Pamandroid and Sony will not take any responsibility for any mishap, but any issue bothering you will be solved with ease.|
CautionIf one unlock the boot loader of Sony Xperia SOLA , then the warranty of the device will get canceled. Fret not! You can get the warranty back by locking the boot loader.
- Sony Xperia SOLA
- Computer with internet connection
- USB cable
- First and most important thing is note down the IMEI number of the device by Dialing *#06# through your phone and keep in safe.
- The phone must have 70% battery power to sustain the unlocking boot loader process.
- Back up your phone data such as SMS, MMS, contacts, call logs, multimedia etc. so that they don’t get wiped out during unblocking procedure.
- Disable the security, firewall in your computer and uninstall them in your phone to avoid unnecessary interruption.
- Enable the USB Debugging by tapping on Settings-> Applications-> Development-> tick the USB debugging. Don’t forget to untick USB Debugging after everything is completed.
How to unlock the Boot loader of Sony Ericsson Xperia SOLA
STEP 1: Go through the Sony Ericsson Xperia Sola Boot loader page and click on the ‘Continue’ option in bottom of the web page in your computer.
STEP 2: Now a message will get pop up as ‘Are you really sure?’ and after that read the total agreement and clicks on ‘Yes, I sure’.
STEP 3: Open a command prompt/terminal in your computer and enter the following command to make sure that the Xperia SOLA to computer:
fastboot -i 0x0fce getvar version
STEP 4: Along with command type the IMEI number of Sony Ericsson Xperia SOLO to unlock the boot loader. After that type your email id and name.
STEP 5: Now get the unlock code of Xperia SOLA to replace the ‘KEY’ with the IMEI number.
fastboot -i 0x0fce oem unlock 0xKEY
This is the way to get the phone’s boot loader unlock and just keep in mind that putting the correct IMEI number is very important. Successfully the unlocked the boot loader of SONY Xperia SOLA and if any issue occurred then do comment me to help you out.
From This Post i assume that i help my readers.Please Pass Your Comment